Do you agree with our rankings?
Please help by writing a review and helping your peers in the industry make smarter purchasing decisions based on the real experiences of customers.
- The review process is quick
- If you prefer it can be completely anonymous and private – no details will be shared with your provider
All tools on Tools Advisor are ranked by customer satisfaction.
Our customer satisfaction score is simply an un-weighted aggregate of five elements:
- Customer service / responsiveness of the tool supplier – how do you rate their customer service, did they respond in a timely manner?
- Value for Money – did you get good bang for your buck by investing in this tool?
- Customer Support – How did the tool provider perform in addressing your support issues?
- Satisfaction – overall how satisfied are you with the tool?
- Net Promoter Score – how likely is it that you would recommend this tool to a friend or colleague?
Reviews are only published on Tools Advisor from verified end users.
Whilst your published review may be completely anonymous, we’ll need to verify your identity when you submit your review so that we can ensure all opinions published on Tools Advisor only come from genuine customers.
Please help us verify your identity by providing your work email address and LinkedIn profile.
The goal of Tools Advisor is to help tool buyers make smarter decisions based on the feedback from real customers – so please provide feedback on the strengths, weaknesses and your advice based on real life experience.
Good, honest feedback
Glowing 5-star ratings with no substance or derogatory reviews with no constructive feedback are not helpful to buyers. We prefer good, honest feedback with a good summary of strengths and weaknesses so prospective buyers can make the right choice. We reserve the right to reject reviews.
If you have any questions about submitting a review or would like to contact the team please visit our contact page.