Tools Advisor allows any company who offers a relevant tool to have a free listing, which allows end users to review them. Companies have the option to upgrade their listing to a Bronze or Silver listing if they wish to allow additional resources to be added to their listings. The Silver listing includes an in depth un-biased review of the tool carried out by one of our analysts which is added to the listing.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a listing?
- What is a review?
- Are reviews verified before publication?
- How do you verify reviews?
- Why do some listings look different from the others?
- What is considered fraud?
- How can I alert Tools Advisor to fraud?
- How do I report a review that violates your guidelines?
- How can I contact you?
- How do I submit a review?
- How long does it take to complete a review?
- Can reviews be anonymous?
- When will my review be published?
- Can I edit my review?
- How do I remove my review?
- How often can I write a review?
- If I write a review of a product/service, can the company contact me about it?
- How do I request that a product/service be added to Tools Advisor?
- How do I search for a Tool?
- How do I get a free listing?
- Who can request a listing?
- Why is my company listed?
- Are user reviews location specific?
- Can we ask our customers to write reviews?